The Dairy Business Association is a nonprofit organization of Wisconsin dairy farmers, milk processors, vendors and business partners who came together in 1999 to help reinvigorate the state’s dairy community. DBA’s members come from across the dairy spectrum, from farms of all sizes to cheesemakers, animal health companies and agricultural lenders. The organization’s integrated approach, with farmers alongside industry partners, is a unique model that fosters collaboration and innovation for the collective good. DBA has long been rooted in powerful public policy efforts and within the past year began building additional strengths in public, industry and member relations.
Build a sustainable future for Wisconsin’s dairy community.
Ensure that dairy farmers large and small have the support they need to thrive in the state’s economy, communities and food chain.
- Create and protect sensible and consistent dairy-related regulations.
- Assist dairy farmers in creating sustainable business models.
- Facilitate opportunities for environmental sustainability on dairy farms.
- Promote dairy farmers’ economic, environmental, civic and cultural contributions.
- Educate elected officials about the needs of dairy farmers.