Committed to Wisconsin’s Dairy Industry
DBA is an industry organization comprised of dairy producers, processors, corporate and allied industry supporters. DBA promotes the growth and success of dairy farms in Wisconsin by fostering a positive business and political environment.
DBA represents Wisconsin’s dairy producers and dairy-related businesses and has made significant strides for this $43.4 billion-per-year industry.
The Dairy Strong Conference in January, the DBA Dairy Golf Classic in June, the Packer Tailgate Party in August and various DBA-sponsored meetings provide a strong networking atmosphere for both producers and corporate members.
Your DBA Membership Investment Supports You and the Wisconsin Dairy Industry
Membership with the Dairy Business Association enhances your business which adds dollars to your bottom line.
- Dedicated environmental attorneys and DBA lobbyists who work to defend and protect our dairy industry.
- Advising members regarding state statutes, regulatory rules and on-farm situations.
- Providing on-farm crisis management consultation.
- Preparing and revising federal and state legislation.
- Participating in legal reviews and interpretation of regulatory rules and state statutes.
- Enhancing local government education and dairy industry support.
- Access to expert staff.
DBA Working for You
DBA takes action on priority issues and advises members regarding critical state and federal policy, regulatory rules, and on-farm situations.
We will keep you up-to-date with alerts on important issues.
Membership That Benefits You
Together, producer and corporate members of DBA serve as a strong voice for Wisconsin’s dairy industry.
- Dairy Strong Conference & Trade Show
- DBA Dairy Golf Classic
- Packer Tailgate Party
- Membership Appreciation Reception
- Representation and voting rights within the association
- GM Supplier Membership Discount Program (pdf)
- Dedicated environmental attorneys
- DBA registered lobbyists
- DBA Mailing Service (pdf)
- Expert staff
For more information or to join the Dairy Business Association, contact Nicole Barlass at (920) 980-3141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.