The Dairy Business Association is a nonprofit organization of Wisconsin dairy farmers, milk processors, vendors and supportive businesses who came together in 1999 to help reinvigorate the state’s dairy community. Our integrated approach, with farmers alongside industry partners, is a unique model that fosters collaboration and innovation for the collective good. We work to guarantee Wisconsin dairy farmers of all sizes have the support they need to thrive in the state’s economy, communities and food chain.
Success at its fullest for America's Dairyland.
Through a deep commitment to advocacy, collaboration and open conversations, we empower our members to lead the dairy community forward. Building on shared values, we nurture relationships with our customers, communities and policymakers in pursuit of collective success.
Our core values
- Empowering members to learn, create and act
- Relationships and the power of collaboration
- Stewardship of our environment and our money
- Diverse perspectives and cultures
- Listening to food-conscious customers
- Immersion in our communities