Any person, partnership, corporation, limited liability company or other entity, which is the owner of a dairy, heifer or calf operation. Annual Investment Fee is $1.50 per mature animal (first year membership is $.75 per mature animal).
Producer benefits include:
- Creating a favorable business climate, allowing your dairy business to operate successfully in Wisconsin.
- Improving the image of all size dairies.
- Representation and voting rights within the association.
- GM Supplier Discount Program (pdf)
- Discounted producer insurance plan. (pdf) Click here to find an agent.
- Dedicated environmental attorneys and DBA lobbyists who work to defend and protect our dairy industry.
- Semex Purchase Partnership (pdf)
- Electronic Environmental Management System (EMS) (pdf)
- Dedicated expert staff.
For more information on Producer Membership, contact Nicole Barlass at email@example.com or call 920-980-3141.